Our Guide to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Imagine powering down Summit Plummet, which just happens to be the world's tallest and fastest free-fall speed slide!
This exhilarating ride sees you hurtle down at speeds around 60 MPH! And it's not every day you find a 90-foot-tall, 'snow'-capped mountain in the middle of a Florida-style ski resort - but you will find one when you use your Disney tickets at Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park - the largest water park available with a Disney ticket.
There are 22 thrilling water slides and icy bobsled runs that stay comfortably warm, but are really fast! Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park also features special areas for pre-teens and young children, plus a beautifully relaxing, one-acre wave pool.
Fun for little ones
- Tike’s Peak: a kid-sized version of the Park, complete with mini Mt Gushmore.
- Summit Plummet: plunge at more than 55mph straight down one of the world’s tallest, fastest free-fall speed slides.
- Toboggan Racers: ready, set, snow! Race family and friends down the mountain on one of eight hilly track.
- Slush Gusher: zip down this exhilarating water slide over not one, but two rolling hills.
- Teamboat Springs: the family that rafts together, laughs together on this 1,200ft rollicking ride over rushing waterfalls.
- Melt-Away Bay: this one-acre pool is the perfect chill out zone.
- Cross Country Creek: drift lazily through melting caves and misty waterfalls on this gently meandering stream which flows around the whole Park.
Please Note: The Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time. This planned closure normally only occurs during the winter months.