- Orlando Combination Ticket Packages
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Orlando Resort™
- Discovery Cove®
- Seaworld® Orlando
- Busch Gardens®
- LEGOLAND® Florida
- Kennedy Space Center
- I-Drive 360
- The Orlando Eye
- SEA LIFE Orlando
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Fun Spot America
- Crayola Experience Orlando
- Orlando Explorer Pass
- Tampa Bay CityPASS
Disney's 21 Day Ultimate Ticket with Memory Maker
Exclusively designed for UK guests visiting Florida for three weeks, Disney's 21-Day Ultimate Ticket gives you complete freedom to come and go as you please for the duration of your holiday and includes access to all six Disney Parks.
Disney's 21 Day Ultimate Ticket with Memory Maker
Our Guide to Disney's 21 Day Ultimate Ticket with Memory Maker
Disney's 21-Day Ultimate Ticket offers an unforgettable experience at an unbeatable price per day. Enjoy unlimited admission to all six Disney parks so you can just go where the mood takes you. With the ability to hop from park to park on the same day, these tickets really let you take on Disney your own way.
Ticket at a glance:
- Unlimited admission all 6 Disney parks for 21 days
- Ability to hop from one park to another throughout the day
- Ticket includes use of the FastPass+ system which reduces queuing time.
- Unlimited use of the Disney transportation system
- Only available to purchase in the UK
And remember, Orlando Ticket Deals will only send out REAL Disney Ultimate Tickets not vouchers and these are guaranteed to be received within eight days of full payment.
Your Disney 21-Day Ultimate Ticket includes 21 consecutive days’ unlimited entry to the following:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Animal Kingdom
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Blizzard Beach*
- Typhoon Lagoon*
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex**
- Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (Green fees only - golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge; tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
- One round of mini golf each day of your 21-day Ultimate Ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course. You cannot play both courses on the same day. Your round must start before 4.00pm.
Memory Maker worth $169 with Adult Disney Tickets!
With Memory Maker, your whole family can be in the picture at Disney PhotoPass locations as well as select attractions and dining locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Ride photos are included too! Capture Disney memories like your family posing together in front of Cinderella Castle, screaming down Splash Mountain, hugging Mickey Mouse and so much more.
Forget about having to purchase each photo individual, with Memory Maker you can get digital copies of them all and download as many photos as you want as many times as you like! This amazing added value benefit is exclusive for UK and Irish customers pre-purchasing an adult Disney ticket.
Memory Maker includes Disney PhotoPass photos and other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker guest’s Disney account. If Memory Maker is sold or ordered in combination with a Park Ticket, the Memory Maker window for that Memory Maker entitlement will be equal to the usage window of the associated Park Ticket and will automatically begin upon the first use of the associated Park Ticket. The Memory Maker window will end upon the sooner of either the expiration or depletion of the park ticket. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/memory-maker-terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms at disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/park-experience-terms-and-conditions.html. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. Book by 19 Apr 2017, for arrivals until 31 Dec 2018. On the gate price $169 correct as at September 2016 and is subject to change.
* Please Note: The Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time. This planned closure normally only occurs during the winter months.
**Valid only on event days, some events require a separate admission charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I visit more than one park in a day with my Disney 21-Day Ultimate Ticket?
Yes, the Disney 21-Day Ultimate Ticket allows you visit all of the Disney parks in one day and this would only constitute one day of use.
Does the Disney 21-Day Ultimate Ticket expire?
Yes, the Disney 21-Day Ultimate Ticket expires 21 days after the date it is first used irrespective of how many times the ticket has been used.
Do I have to visit Disney every day for the duration of the Disney 21-Day Ultimate Ticket?
No, you have complete freedom to visit the Disney parks as much or as little as you like for the duration of the ticket.
I only want to visit Walt Disney World Resort for one day. Can I buy one day Disney Ticket from Orlando Ticket Deals?
The minimum duration Disney ticket available for pre-purchase in the UK is the 7-Day Disney Premium ticket.
What is the Memory Maker?
Memory Maker is the fantastic Disney product that allows you to keep and share all the photographs taken of you and your family by Disney PhotoPass photographers in the parks, at select dining venues and all Disney ride photographs. Your photos are linked to your Disney account and can be downloaded as many times as you like. This product normally costs $169 per person, but is available with Disney adult tickets as an exclusive added-value benefit for UK and Irish customers pre-purchasing Disney World Florida Tickets.
Can the whole family use the Memory Maker service?
Memory Maker is designed to get the whole family in the picture capturing memories of your family posing together in front of Cinderella Castle, screaming down Splash Mountain, hugging Mickey Mouse and so much more. However, the Memory Maker entitlement can only be linked to one guest ticket/account and only this person can can download the photos taken. In addition, the Memory Maker Guest must be present when the photos are taken in order to get them sent to the associated to their Disney account.
Terms and Conditions
- The Disney 21-Day Ultimate Ticket gives you unlimited access to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course for 21 consecutive Days.
- The ticket is activated the first time you visit any Disney Theme Park , Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- The Disney 21-Day Ultimate Ticket expires 21 days from first use and there are no refunds for any unused days.
- The Disney 21-Day Ultimate Ticket is only valid to use in the calendar year purchased. 2017 Disney Tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2017.
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course is subject to availability, tee times can be booked up to 180 days in advance by calling 001-407-WDW-GOLF (939-4653). Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge.
- Ticket only allows one round of mini golf each day of your 21-day Ultimate Ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course. You cannot play both courses on the same day. Your round must start before 4.00pm.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is only valid on event days; some events require additional admission charge.
- Disney Water Parks are subject to season closure for their annual maintenance. Only one water park will be closed at any one time.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.