Our Guide to Go Orlando Explorer Pass
The Orlando Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility at Orlando’s famous I-Drive area attractions.
Save up to 40% off retail prices on admission to 4 attractions. Choose from over 15 top attractions, including the Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds, SeaLife Aquarium, Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World, WonderWorks, and more. Each pass includes a free 3 day I-Ride Trolley ticket. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go!
Attraction Choices (subject to change without notice):
- ICON Orlando: The iconic ICON Orlando offers a new way to see Orlando as you've never seen it before
- WonderWorks - All-Access Pass Now includes laser tag!: Orlando’s only upside-down attraction, WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind featuring over one hundred interactive exhibits for people of all ages.
- Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
- Gatorland: The “Alligator Capital of the World” and Orlando’s “Best Half Day Attraction”.
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!: For a weird and wacky experience. Hundreds of fascinating, outrageous, and interactive exhibits entertain the entire family.
- Titanic - The Artifact Exhibition: The brand new 20-room interactive attraction features full-scale recreations of Titanic’s most famous locales, including her Grand Staircase, First Class Parlor Suite, Veranda and Marconi room.
- Skeletons - Museum of Osteology: Go on a fascinating tour of over 400 animal and human skeletons composed of real bones meticulously reconstructed and posed in unique settings
- Chocolate Kingdom: A sweet, interactive Factory Adventure Tour geared towards chocolate lovers of all ages.
- SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando: Come face-to-face with more than 5,000 creatures including colourful fish, seahorses and jellyfish, and surround yourself with turtles and sharks in our immersive 360-degree ocean tunnel.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: Roll out the red carpet, Orlando! Madame Tussauds, the world’s most famous celebrity wax attraction, provides visitors with the ultimate fame experience and its signature red carpet treatment.
- Fun Spot America Theme Park - 4 Ride Sampler: You will have extreme fun and thrills at Fun Spot America Theme Park! Choose four action-packed rides from over 20 options to enjoy.
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour: You definitely cannot do this at home! Discover territory that remains unaltered by man in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades.
- Congo River Adventure Golf: 18 holes of mini-golf. Don’t miss the live gator feeding experience!
- CoCo Key Water Park: This outdoor and canopy-covered water park features fun for the whole family with 14 thrilling body slides and tube slides, heated pools, Parrot’s Perch interactive play island with a 400-gallon tipping bucket, a toddler-friendly lagoon, coral reef teen pool, and a Wet Rooster Tiki Bar.
- Skycoaster: Experience the sensation of freefalling from 250+ feet above ground level - it’s the closest you can get to skydiving, without having to jump out of a plane!
- Free Inclusion with every Explorer Pass - I-Ride Trolley: Get around International Drive with a FREE 3-Day pass for the I-Ride Trolley which provides transportation to lots of popular attractions in the area.
The ticket is valid for 30 days from first use so you do not need to visit the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days.