Our Guide to Orlando Eat and Play Card
With the Orlando Eat and Play Card you can enjoy savings on dining, shopping and attractions with one convenient card. Eat and Play Card can easily save you hundreds of dollars in one week. In fact, many participating merchants offer discounts that can recover the cost of an Eat and Play Card with just one visit! The card can be used by up to 4 persons, so is perfect for the entire family and since the card has a 30-day expiry, you can enjoy savings for your entire holiday. With Eat and Play Card, your vacation just got a lot less expensive!
Key Advantages of Eat and Play Card
- One card is all you need - valid for use at over 150 family-affordable restaurants and attractions!
- Enjoy exclusive savings on dining, attractions, shopping, golf and more
- Every discount is a % off the entire bill
- Unlimited savings potential
- No blackout dates
- 4 people can use one card (making it perfect for the entire family!)
- Valid for 30 days from date of first use
- All you need to do is show your Eat and Play card at participating shops, restaurants or attractions to receive your discount on the entry fee, admission fee or bill total.
Where to Eat
Orlando has scores of terrific restaurants to match every taste and budget. Eat and Play Card participating restaurants are located right where you are - so there's no need to go looking and you'll never have to drive very far. For instance:
- You'll find great seafood at Red Lobster.
- Enjoy Big Mouth Burgers, Ribs, Steaks and Fajitas at Chilis
- Refuel fast at McDonald's, including the "world's largest Entertainment McDonald's and PlayPlace".
- While at Universal Studios head to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville.
- And if you're looking to stretch your food budget, look no further than TGI Fridays, Denny's, Pizza Hut and Sizzler for great entrées and popular buffets.
Where to Play
While many visitors start their trip at Disney, Universal or SeaWorld, there's so much more to see and do. In fact, you can have an amazing and memorable holiday in Orlando, full of excitement for kids and adults alike, without ever having to wait in the lines or pay the hefty fees of these three properties - and millions of people do so every year. For instance, you can:
- Play the biggest and wildest mini-golf courses you've ever seen at Hawaiian Rumble - but watch out for the exploding volcanoes!
- Visit crazy and fun attractions like Ripley's Believe it or Not! or WonderWorks
- Zip past wild gators in the Everglades on an airboat with Wild Florida Airboats
- Golf at some of the best courses anywhere, such as Celebration Golf Course, ranked in the top 25 public courses by Golf World's 2009 Reader's Choice Awards
- Parasail, wakeboard, go tubing and more at Sammy Duvall's Watersport Centre
- And with no experience required, you can even sit in the cockpit and take the controls in mid-flight of a WWII airplane with Warbird Adventures (now that's a real ride!)
Where to shop
Don't forget about shopping! Orlando was recently named America's #4 shopping destination and with so many outlet malls, it's no wonder. With great discounts at major retailers like Macy's and Reebok Outlet Stores, Eat and Play Card makes shopping more fun and affordable than ever.