Our Guide to Disney & LEGOLAND Florida Combo Ticket
The Disney & LEGOLAND Florida Combo Ticket gives you the chance to enjoy some of the most family-friendly parks in Orlando.
Enjoy unlimited admission and the freedom to come and go as you please to all 6 Walt Disney World Parks:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park*
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park*
Plus enjoy one day's admission to LEGOLAND® Florida Theme Park (Water Park admission not included).
PLUS the Disney & LEGOLAND Florida Combo Ticket also gives you some great added extras:
- Disney Memory Maker worth $199! This added-value bonus is exclusive for UK and Irish customers pre-purchasing an adult Disney Ticket and allows you to keep and share all the amazing photographs taken of you and your family by Disney PhotoPass photographers in the parks. Even better ride photos are included too!
- At the Disney Parks, your ticket includes use of the FASTPASS system. It’s easy to use and cuts the wait time on the most popular attractions.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge).
- Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge).
- A round of mini golf each day of your ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course.
- FREE coach transfers from Orlando to LEGOLAND® Florida aboard the LEGOLAND® Florida Shuttle. The service departs from I-Drive 360, 8350 Universal Boulevard. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling the number of your voucher when in Orlando.
*Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal winter closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment running from mid-October to mid-March. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time.