Our Guide to Disney and Universal Combo Ticket
The perfect ticket combination for those wanting to visit all NINE theme parks at both Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort.
With the Disney & Universal Combo Ticket, you can go where the mood takes you and have complete freedom to hop from park-to-park in one day. For example, use your tickets to immerse yourself in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios one day and explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Universal Orlando Resort the following day.
The Disney & Universal Combo Ticket offers multi-day admission to 9 fantastic Parks:
- Unlimited access to all 6 Disney parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Park for up to 14 consecutive days.
- Unlimited access to all 3 Universal Orlando™ theme parks - Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay - plus access to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk for up to 14 consecutive days.
In addition the Disney & Universal Combo Ticket also includes the following Disney Extras:
- Free Disney Memory Maker worth $199 with adult tickets.
- Use of the Disney FastPass+ system which reduces queuing time. This is not included at non-Disney parks.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge).
- Use of Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (tee time reservations are required and subject to availability).
- A round of mini golf each day of your Disney ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course.
*Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal winter closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Disney's Blizzard Beach will be closed 8 September 2019 to 4 January 2020. Disney's Typoon Lagoon is scheduled to be closed 5 January 2020 to 4 March 2020 (dates subject to change with no notice).