Our Guide to Kennedy Space Center and Airboat Safari Tour
A great value trip that offers two experiences in one, the Kennedy Space Center Tour with Airboat Safari combines all the features of the Kennedy Space Center Tour with a breathtaking 30 minute Airboat ride to discover the beauty and atmosphere of the Central Florida swamps.
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complext highlights include:
- EXCLUSIVE private guided tour of the amazing Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit - this fantastic new exhibit showcases Atlantis as if it were in space - raised 30 feet off the ground and rotated 43 degrees - and also tells the compelling story of the entire shuttle program. More than 60 interactive, immersive exhibits and simulators provide a never-before experienced perspective on the shuttle’s complex systems, components and capabilities.
- Take the NASA Bus tour with stops at the Saturn V exhibit area.
- See incredible 3D space films at the IMAX® cinema.
- Walk through the impressive Rocket Garden.
- Ride the simulators
- Take a look at the full size Space Shuttle reproduction.
- Ride the incredible Shuttle Launch Experience and experience full-on G-Forces.
After your visit to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, head to the Central Florida Everglades for an exciting 30-minute airboat ride. Glide through the grassy marshes of the St. Johns River and Lake Poinsett at speeds of up to 45mph! As the boat slows down to an idle, you will have several photo opportunities. Snap pictures of our local wildlife – including alligators, eagles and several species of wading birds by the hundreds. You’ll also have the chance to visit a natural cypress swamp.
The Kennedy Space Center Tour and Airboat Safari runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The tour picks up from various central locations in Orlando between 7.15am and 8.30am and returns to Orlando at around 7.00pm. Transfer Time to Kennedy Space Center is 1.5 hours.
Kennedy Space Center with Transportation Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change)
|Maingate Lakeside Resort - 7769 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee
|Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa (Shuttle) - 8113 Resort Village Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
|Swan Hotel at Disney (Shuttle) - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)
|Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836
|Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819
|Rosen Inn international - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, Fl 32819
|I-Drive 360 - 8401 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
|Pointe - 9101 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Shuttle pick-up locations generally require a change of vehicle before travelling to Kennedy Space Center.