Our Guide to Wild About Florida Tour
Your day kicks off early with a thrilling airboat ride on the Central Florida Everglades to get an in depth look at the gators, birds, eagles, trees and plants that make up the beautiful wetlands. Explore one of Florida’s oldest working cattle ranches and visit the Wild Florida Wildlife Park, where you will see over 100 different species of animals including both native and exotic animals. On this exclusive guided tour you will see sloths, lemurs, porcupines, and we can’t forget… huge alligators that you can feed!
Wild About Florida Tour includes:
- In depth look at the gators, birds, eagles, trees and plants that make up the beautiful wetlands.
- Explore Florida’s oldest working cattle ranches
- BBQ lunch including pulled pork, chicken, cheeseburgers and much more.
- Visit Wild Florida Wildlife Park to see over 100 different species of animals including both native and exotic animals.
- Feed the alligators and get your picture taken as you hold one of the huge gators
The Wild About Florida Tour operates Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and includes round trip transportation from Orlando. Pick-ups commence between 7.30am and 8.30am. Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes, as you'll be out in the wild for 6 to 7 hours. Please note the tour does not operate on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.