Our Guide to Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay
Busch Gardens tickets - your passport to incredible adventures! Busch Gardens features an unrivaled combination of world-class thrill rides and beautiful wild animal habitats. Here you can look straight into the eyes of the African continent's most amazing and fascinating animals, or take on the incredible speeds and heights of the hair-raising rollercoasters such as SheiKra®, Gwazi® and Montu®! Then relax awhile, enjoying the fantastic entertainment of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay world-renowned shows. With your Busch Gardens tickets you will discover:
- Get ready to take on Tigris® Florida’s tallest launch coaster, opening at Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay spring 2019. Tigris features an exhilarating triple launch with forward and backward motion, catapulting riders through looping twists, daring drops, a 150-foot skyward surge, and an inverted heartline roll – all at more than 60 miles per hour.
- Cobra's Curse isn’t your ordinary spin coaster. This one-of-a-kind family spin coaster takes riders on a whirlwind of family fun and an adventure of exciting explorations. After ascending on a vertical lift, just like an elevator, riders will come face-to-face with an 80-foot snake icon and trek over the park’s Serengeti Plain. This family-friendly ride puts guests in the middle of a mysterious Egyptian archeological excavation that takes them on the ride of their life.
- Falcon’s Fury™ - Standing at 335 feet Falcon’s Fury™ will take riders plunging straight down with speed and power like they’ve never experienced before. At the ride’s highest point, like its bird of prey namesake, riders will pivot 90 degrees in midair to a face-down dive position. An instant later you’ll plunge 60 mph at 3.5 Gs straight down!
- Cheetah Hunt® and the Cheetah Run® - Come and experience a new breed of speed only at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. The Cheetah Run puts you just a whisker away from the world's fastest land animals, then on Cheetah Hunt℠ experience the unmatched speed and agility of the cheetah for yourself.
- Jungala® gives you the chance to come face-to-face with some of the world’s most endangered animals, Bengal tigers and orangutans, plus two signature rides and more.
- SheiKra®, it’s an experience unlike anything else in the world! North America’s first dive coaster takes you 200 feet up, then hurtles you 90 degrees straight down at speeds of up to 70 mph. There’s nothing above you but air and nothing below you but earth.
- Rhino Rally®, it’s an off-road adventure that’s one wild ride. Hop on a Land Rover at Busch Gardens and race to the finish line over African terrain as you pass wildlife along the way. There’s a surprise around every turn - and a wild river finale.
- Montu® - one of the world's largest inverted rollercoasters, a tour of King Tutankhamen's Tomb, and a fun archaeological sand dig for the children!
- Edge of Africa® quite simply offers the most intense safari experience available outside Africa! While trekking through a remote safari encampment, guests at Busch Gardens Florida will experience face-to-face encounters with amazing African animals such as lions, hyenas, hippos, giraffes and - gulp! - vultures.
- Madagascar Live! Operation: Vacation follows the antics of Alex the Lion, Gloria the Hippo, King Julien, Mort and the Penguins during a holiday adventure and features rock/pop music performed by a live band. The show includes both classic and original songs, with the characters also conducting meet and greets with park guests.
Free Transportation from Orlando to Busch Gardens aboard the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express is included with all our various Busch Gardens tickets. The service departs from SeaWorld Orlando and various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas. Service may be subject to change.