Our Guide to Disney & Universal Combo Ticket
The pefect ticket for those wanting to visit all the theme parks at both Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando® Resort. With the Disney & Universal Combo Ticket you can go where the mood takes you and have complete freedom to hop from park to park in one day.
The Disney & Universal Combo Pass offer multi-day admission to 8 fantastic Parks:
- Unlimited access to all 6 Disney parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Park for 9 Days within a 14 day window from first use.
- Unlimited access to Universal Studios®, Universal's Islands of Adventure® and Universal CityWalk® for 14 consecutive days. The CityWalk® portion of the ticket is also not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events and does not include movie at Universal Cineplex.
In addition the Disney & Universal Combo Ticket also includes admission to the following great venues for the duration of your Disney ticket:
- Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge)
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Park (excludes prize games)
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
- A round of mini golf each day of your Disney ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course.
At the Disney Parks, your ticket includes use of the Disney My Magic+/FASTPASS system. It’s easy to use and cuts the wait time on the most popular attractions.
*Please Note: The Disney Water Parks are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment. Only one of the water parks will be closed at any one time.