Disney's 7 Day Premium Ticket
Costing little more than the Disney 5-Day Premium Ticket, the Disney 7-Day Premium Ticket gives you 2 extra days to experience the magic of Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney's 7 Day Premium Ticket Prices and Tickets
Disney's 7 Day Premium Ticket Prices and Tickets
Our Guide to Disney's 7 Day Premium Ticket
With the Disney 7-Day Premium Ticket you receive 7 days' unlimited admission to all of the following Disney theme parks, with the freedom to visit more than one on the same day:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Animal Kingdom
- Disney's Hollywood Studios
PLUS, 7 additional visits to any of the following additional Disney attractions:
- Blizzard Beach
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Downtown Disney
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park
- Wide World of Sports Complex (except for events where tickets are sold separately)
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (tee time reservations are required and subject to availability).
- A round of mini golf at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course (round must start before 4.00pm)
Disney Premium tickets expire 14 days from first use meaning you do not have to use the ticket over consecutive days.
- Use of the FASTPASS facilities and the Walt Disney World transportation system.
- There is an option to upgrade unused days so that they never expire. The exact price for this depends upon gate prices, but is in the region of $150 per ticket. This upgrade option is not pre-bookable and can only purchased at the front gate of any of the Disney Parks.
Remember, unlike other companies, we only send out REAL Disney tickets not vouchers and these are guaranteed to be received within eight days of full payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I visit more than one park in a day with my Disney 7-Day Premium Ticket?
Yes, the 7-Day Disney Premium Ticket allows you visit all of the four main Disney theme parks in one day. You can hop from park to park and this would only constitute one day of use. For even more flexibility you may want to consider the Disney Ultimate Ticket which allows you to visit the 4 main Disney theme parks and any of the minor parks (e.g. Typhoon Lagoon) in one day.
Do I need to use the PLUS visits on the same days I visit the main Disney Theme Parks?
No, the PLUS visits to Disney’s Blizzard Beach, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon, Downtown Disney Pleasure Island or DisneyQuest are in addition to the 7 days admission to the four main Disney theme parks. For example, if you visited Magic Kingdom on one day and Disney’s Blizzard Beach the following day, you will have used one day and one PLUS visit. The Plus visits must be used within the 14 day lifespan of the ticket.
Do the days ever expire?
The Disney Premium tickets expire 14 days from first use regardless of how many times the ticket has been used. There is an option to extend un-used days/visits so they are valid for life for a one off charge which is payable locally at Guest Relations. Please note that the exact price depends upon gate prices, but is in the region of $150 per ticket.
Do I have to use my Disney Premium Ticket over consecutive days?
No, the days do not have to be taken consecutively. The Disney 7-Day Premium Ticket is valid for 7 days within a 14 day window.
I only want to visit Walt Disney World Resort for one day. Can I buy one day Disney Ticket from Orlando Ticket Deals?
The minimum duration Disney ticket available for pre-purchase in the UK is the 5-Day Disney Premium ticket. One, Two and Three Day Tickets can be purchased in the US. However, the 5, 7, 14 and 21 Day tickets available to purchase before you leave the UK represent much better value for money.
Terms and Conditions
- The Disney 7-Day Premium Ticket gives you access to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom for 7 Days.
- The Disney 7-Day Premium Ticket expires after 14 days so the ticket does not need to be used over consecutive days.
- The Disney 7-Day Premium Ticket also gives you 7 additional visits to Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex, DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Park and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course. These visits do not have to be used on the same days you visit Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom, but all visits must be taken within 14 days from the first time the ticket is used.
- The Disney 7-Day Premium Ticket is activated the first time you visit any Disney Theme Park , Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Park, Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex.
- There are no refunds for any unused days, although you can purchase an upgrade option to extend un-used days/visits so they are valid for life. Please note that the exact price depends upon gate prices, but is in the region of $150 per ticket. This element must be purchased locally.
- The Disney 7-Day Premium Ticket is only valid to use in the calendar year purchased. 2011 Disney Tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2011.
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course is subject to availability, tee times can be booked up to 180 days in advance by calling 001-407-WDW-GOLF (939-4653). Golf equipment hire is available but comes at an additional charge.
- Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex is only valid on event days; some events require additional admission charge.
- Disney Water Parks are subject to season closure for their annual maintenance. Only one water park will be closed at any one time.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.