Richard Petty Ride Along Experience
Hold on tight as you are taken on a heart-pounding 3 laps of the course by a professional instructor at speeds exceeding 165MPH!
Richard Petty Ride Along Experience Prices and Tickets
Our Guide to Richard Petty Ride Along Experience
Experience real life racing thrills by riding shotgun in a 2-seat NASCAR race car driven by a professional instructors for a 3-lap qualifying run at speeds up to 160mph! Your 3 lap burn around the track provides the unmissable experience of NASCAR-style qualifying run.
Junior Ride-Alongs are now also available at Walt Disney World Speedway for children aged 6-13 years of age and at least 48 inches in height. Enjoy the same trilling 3-lap experience in a specially equipped two-seat NASCAR race car.
The Richard Petty Ride Along Experience operates daily throughout the year from 9.00am to 4.00pm. Reservations are not needed, so you can enjoy this experience at any time on your Orlando holiday. Simply turn up with your Orlando Ticket Deals voucher on your chosen date/time. Ride Along Experiences are available on a first come, first serve basis. Please note, the track is closed on the following days: 1 January, 31 March, 7, 8, 9, 10, 28 November, 25 December.
Richard Petty Driving Experiences is based at Walt Disney World Speedway within Walt Disney World Florida (entry tickets for WDW are NOT required).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can family and friends come along?
Absolutely! We have a special seating area set-up where family and friends can watch. They are welcome to bring video recorders and cameras.
Terms and Conditions
- You must make your own way to the track. However a free shuttle is available from the Transportation Center (TTC) at the Disney's Magic Kingdom.
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied at the track by a parent or legal guardian.
- The cars do not have doors so participants must be able to climb through a 15” high by 30” wide window that sits 36” from the ground.
- Junior Ride-Along participants must by over 48 inches in height.
- If the track is wet, then you will be offered an alternative date.
- Your experience will be in NASCAR-style stock cars. Top speed varies according to professional driver performance, track location and the limits set for each programme. You will experience speeds of up to 165mph.