Gatorland & Airboat Safari Tickets Available Now!
- Adults from £53
- / Child from £40
Add an extra dimension to your visit to Gatorland. See some of Florida's natural beauty and try to spot the native wildlife on an exhilarating Airboat ride before heading into Gatorland for up-close encounters with Floridian Alligators.
Prices and Tickets
Our Guide to Gatorland & Airboat Safari
Start you day with a thrilling airboat ride on the beautiful Central Florida Everglades. Your captain will point out alligators, turtles and exotic birds in their natural environment before cranking up the speed for an exciting cruise across the swamps through walls of tall grass at speeds of up to 45 miles an hour! Afterwards, head to Gatorland, the ‘Alligator Capital of the World’. This 110-acre park and wildlife preserve is one of Orlando’s oldest and best loved attractions.
Gatorland highlights include:
- See hundreds of Alligators and Crocodiles in Gator Lake which is home to the largest reptiles in the park
- Jump on board the Gatorland Express and enjoy the sites of the Jungle Crocs, Breeding Marsh and Bird Rookery areas. At the station visitors can see the original old Gatorland Iron Horse which carried millions of passengers for 35 years.
- Explore the breeding marsh with boardwalk and observation tower
- Visit the unspoiled native Cypress Swamp Walk where you can spot wild alligators, snake, turtle or birds
- The Gator Jumparoo Show: Thrills and chills abound as some of the largest alligators in the world actually jump four to five feet out of the water to retrieve food in this famous one-of-a-kind show.
- Enjoy the unique alligator wrestling show done "Florida Cracker" style in a shaded 800 seat stadium.
- Meet fascinating creatures from around the globe as well as Florida's native wildlife - including some of the most dangerous snakes alive - at the Up close Encounters Show
This fantastic tour operates every Monday and includes pick-ups from central meeting points in the International Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Kissimmee and Walt Disney World areas. The pick-up locations are arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point. The actual location will be given at the time of booking when you advise us of your hotel. In the event that you do not have your hotel information available at the time of booking, you will be advised of your pick-up point when you call to reconfirm your tour in resort.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a hotel pick-up included?
No. The Gatorland & Airboat Safari picks up from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This saves you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando. The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day and the pick-up locations have been arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point.
How do we confirm a date for the Gatorland & Airboat Safari?
You can book your tour date in advance through Orlando Ticket Deals. Should you wish to leave the date open, no problem, just call the tour provider once you arrive in Florida. To avoid disappointment we recommend booking a date before you travel as tours can sell out at peak times of year.
What time does the Gatorland & Airboat Safari depart?
Your exact departure time is given when you confirm a specific date. The tour picks-up between
Terms and Conditions
- The Gatorland and Airboat Safari tour operates on Mondays only.
- Gatorland and Airboat Tickets include admission to Gatorland and a 30-minute airboat ride at Boggy Creek.
- The tour collects from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to the nearest collection point which will be detailed on your Orlando Ticket Deals voucher.
- Advance reservations are required. You can either detail your preferred date at the time of booking or call to book when you arrive in Orlando using the freephone number detailed on your voucher.