Our Guide to Disney & Universal Combo Ticket
The perfect ticket for those wanting to visit all the theme parks at both Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort™. With the Disney & Universal Combo Ticket you can go where the mood takes you and have complete freedom to hop from park to park in one day.
The Disney & Universal Combo Pass offer multi-day admission to 8 fantastic Parks:
Unlimited access to all 6 Disney parks - Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Park for up to 14 consecutive days.
Unlimited access to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal CityWalk™ for up to 14 consecutive days. The CityWalk™ portion of the ticket is also not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events and does not include movie at Universal Cineplex.
In addition the Disney & Universal Combo Ticket also includes the following Disney Extras:
- Free Disney Memory Maker worth $169 with adult tickets.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days, some events require an additional admission charge).
- Use of Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (tee time reservations are required and subject to availability).
- A round of mini golf each day of your Disney ticket at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Mini Golf Course.
- Use of the Disney FastPass+ system which reduces queuing time. This is not included at non-Disney parks.
Visiting Orlando in Summer 2017? - Add Universal’s Volcano Bay™ Water Theme Park to your Disney & Universal Combo Ticket
If you are visiting Orlando after 1 June 2017, choose our Disney & Universal Combo Ticket including Universal’s Volcano Bay™ to experience this all-new, adventure-drenched water theme park like no other, filled with both thrills and relaxing indulgence. Here, there’s no standing in long lines. No wrestling with tubes. No waiting for the fun to begin. Which means you spend more time drifting leisurely down a winding river, plummeting down a tropical volcano, catapulting into pools of blue water and reconnecting with your family. It’s a tropical paradise just steps away from everything Universal Orlando Resort™.