Enjoy admission to your choice of 4 'must do' Orlando attractions with one easy-to-use ticket and save up to $26.50 per person on the combined price of individual tickets! With the Orlando Explorer Pass you have the flexibility to choose your attractions when you get to Orlando, plus tickets include a 14-day I-Ride Trolley pass.
Prices and Tickets
Other Tickets that may interest you at Orlando Explorer Pass
Our Guide to Orlando Explorer Pass
There’s more to Orlando than just the main theme parks and the Orlando Explorer Pass gives you 4 “must-do” attractions on one convenient pass, and at one great price! Take your pick from the list of 9 attraction experiences below.
Attraction Choices (Subject to change):
- Gatorland: the “Alligator Capital of the World” and Orlando’s “Best Half Day Attraction”
- Airboat Ride Tickets: you definitely cannot do this at home! Discover territory that remains unaltered by man in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades.
- Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show: Orlando’s funniest dinner show. This hilarious show combines high-energy comedy improvisation with spectacular magic to thoroughly entertain audiences of all ages.
- WonderWorks: Orlando’s only upside-down attraction! WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind featuring over one hundred interactive exhibits for people of all ages.
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!: for a weird and wacky experience. Hundreds of fascinating, outrageous, and interactive exhibits entertain the entire family.
- Daytona Int’l Speedway All Access Tour: Catch all the energy and non-stop excitement of Daytona 500 Experience.
- Congo River Adventure Golf: 18 holes of mini-golf. Don’t miss the live gator feeding experience!
- Titanic – The Experience: an adventure back in time. Stroll through full-scale recreations of Titanic’s most famous rooms, including her grand staircase and first class parlor suite.
- Florida Eco Safari Coach Tour: Indulge in the highlights of old-world Florida on this voyage that takes you through a traditional horse ranch and a back country preserve that’s teeming with alligators, black bears, white-tailed deer, the endangered Florida panther, and stunning regional flora and fauna.
PLUS, all Orlando Explorer Passes come with a 14 day I-Ride Trolley Pass.
The ticket is valid for 30 days from first use so you do not need to visit the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I collect my Orlando Explorer Pass?
Attraction Tickets Direct will issue you with a ticket voucher that can be easily redeemed at the redemption centre on International Drive. Full details will be included on your voucher.
How long is my Orlando Explorer Pass valid?
Cards are activated the first time they are used at an attraction and are valid for a 30 day period from this point. You must visit all four of your chosen attractions within this 30 day time period.
Terms and Conditions
- The Orlando Explorer Pass allows you to visit a maximum of 4 great Orlando attractions chosen from a list of 9 top attraction experiences.
- Cards are activated the first time they are used at an attraction and are valid for a 30 day period after activation.
- Cards expire after 30 days irrespective how many attractions have been visited and there are no refunds if you have not visited 4 attractions.
- Orlando Ticket Deals will issue you with a ticket voucher for your Orlando Explorer Pass that can be easily redeemed at the redemption centre on International Drive. Orlando Explorer Passes cannot be purchased from this location.
- The attraction choices are subject to change without notice.