Kennedy Space Center and Airboat Safari Tour
Enjoy two fantastic Floridian experiences on one fun-filled day! Explore the amazing achievements of man at the Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex and then enjoy the natural wonders of the Central Florida Everglades on a thrilling airboat ride.
Kennedy Space Center and Airboat Safari Tour Prices and Tickets
Our Guide to Kennedy Space Center and Airboat Safari Tour
A great value trip that offers two experiences in one, the Kennedy Space Center Tour with Airboat Safari combines all the features of the Kennedy Space Center Tour with a breathtaking 40 minute Airboat ride to discover the beauty and atmosphere of the swamps.
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complext highlights include:
- Take the NASA Bus tour with stops at the Observation gantry to see the launch pads and the Saturn V exhibit area
- See the IMAX space films. Current films include Walking on the Moon 3-D narrated by Tom Hanks and Space Station 3-D narrated by Tom Cruise
- Walk through the impressive Rocket Garden
- Visit the Exhibitions on Early Space Exploration and Exploration in the New Millennium
- Ride the simulators
- Touch a piece of Mars
- Visit the Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Take a look at the full size Space Shuttle reproduction
- Ride the incredible Shuttle Launch Experience and experience full-on G-Forces
- Angry Birds Space Encounter brings to life the space adventures of the Angry Birds as they follow their kidnapped eggs into an inter-galactic wormhole. Visitors encounter six interactive stations designed to engage and immerse guests in a new dimension of Angry Birds Space.
- Space Shuttle Atlantis - Opening 29 June 2013 - The exhibit not only will showcase Atlantis as if it were in space—raised 30 feet off the ground and rotated 43 degrees—but also will tell the compelling story of the entire shuttle program. More than 60 interactive, immersive exhibits and simulators will provide guests a never-before experienced perspective on the shuttle’s complex systems, components and capabilities.
The Kennedy Space Center Tour and Airboat Safari runs on Thursdays November to March; Tuesdays and Thursdays April to October. The tour picks up from various central locations in Orlando between 6.40am and 8.30am and returns to Orlando at around 7.00pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get collected from my hotel?
No, you will need to make your way to a central pick-up point. This procedure has been set up to minimise the amount of time you are sitting on the coach and ensures a much more punctual and fluid tour. The locations have been arranged so you do not need to travel too far to the nearest collection point.
What time will I be collected?
The exact collection time will be printed on your ticket voucher. The tour picks-up between 6.40am and 8.30am.
Terms and Conditions
- The tour collects from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to the nearest collection point which will be detailed on your Attraction Tickets Direct ticket voucher.
- The tour operates Thursdays, year round.
- Kennedy Space Center is closed on shuttle launch days and Christmas Day and the tour will not operate on these dates.