Orlando’s hottest new dinner show experience combines humour, music, exotic acts and upscale dining. Treasure Tavern features daring acrobats and beautiful dancers themed to a Caribbean outpost for rum and good times. Recommended for adults and families with teenagers 16 years and over.
Prices and Tickets
Other Tickets that may interest you at Treasure Tavern Dinner & Show
Our Guide to Treasure Tavern Dinner & Show
The adventure begins as Gretta, the tavern’s outlandish bar maven, escorts you through a two-hour show filled with excitement, entertainment and rum. Treasure Tavern offers an energetic evening of non-stop comedy, daring acrobats, live music and unique performances paired with fantastic dining in a show like no other. To create the exciting and edgy experience, Treasure Tavern brings together world-class chefs, hot bartenders, beautiful dancers and amazing performers from across the globe, providing adults a captivating and tantalizing getaway from the ordinary.
What’s Included? (Subject to change)
A la cart appetizers and hand-picked fresh garden salad followed by slow-roasted prime rib served with choice of loaded baked or mashed potato and asparagus with hollandaise sauce. Dessert is opera cake – layers of thin almond sponge cake soaked with espresso, filled with ganache and coffee butter cream. Vegetarian and other meal options are available.
Your ticket also includes unlimited soft drinks during the performance. There is a full cash bar for alcoholic beverages.
Treasure Tavern is open Tuesday-Saturday at 8.00pm.
6400 Carrier Drive in the Pirate’s Dinner Adventure entertainment complex, one block from International Drive.
Please note: Treasure Tavern is an adult themed show and recommended for adults and families with teenagers 16 years and over ( with parental guidance).
Terms and Conditions
- Advanced reservations are required. You can either leave your ticket open dated an book when you get to Orlando or if you have a specific date in mind , we can confirm this at the time of booking.
- Ticket price includes admission to the show and an upscale dinner.
- Alcoholic drinks are not included in the ticket price. There is a cash bar should you wish to purchase an alcoholic drink.
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket price. A $5.00 per person dining gratuity will be charged on all dinner reservations prior to entry.
- Recommended for adults, and families with children 16 years and over with parental guidance.
- Tickets are not valid for the New Year’s Eve show on 31 December.